IN STOCK NOW!
This 3,000 Litre bunded oil tank is in stock now and ready for immediate dispatch.
The 3,000 Litre Steel Bunded Oil tank is designed for the storage and dispensing of oil in compliance with the Oil Storage Regulations 2001. Precision engineered and manufactured from steel in accordance with OFTEC standards the bunded oil tank allows for a 110% bund capacity. Ideal for the storage of industrial or domestic heating oil, most chemicals and bulk fresh oil storage for industrial or agricultural purposes.
- 3,000 Litre capacity
- Heating oil storage, bulk storage of fresh oil, diesel and most chemicals
- Ideal for storing heating oil domestically & industrially
- Ideal for agricultural and transportation industries
- Suitable for the storage of anti-freeze
- Lockable windproof cabinet
- Lifting eyes for ease of mobility (empty transportation)
- Clock Gauge (float gauge)
Dimensions & Weight (Approx.)
- 2250mm (L) x 1250mm (W) x 1350mm(H)
Fills & Outlets
- 2” BSP inlet at top of tank
- ½" BSP outlet at bottom of tank with lockable stop valve
- All steel fabrication with 110% bund capacity
- Robust and strong, safe and secure
- Guaranteed for 10 years
Please call our customer service team on (0845) 450 0556 for delivery rates on this item. The item price is not inclusive of delivery. Delivery time of approximately 5 working days.
Need Help & Advice?
If you have any questions or require any advice and help with your bunded oil tank, please do not hesitate to call our friendly customer service team on (0845) 450 0556
- Additional Information
SKU SSBOT3000 Material Steel Tank Shape Tank Tank Application Oil Storage Dimensions 2250mm (L) x 1250mm (W) x 1350mm (H) Weight 800kg Delivery Time Approx 7-10 working days Meets OFTEC Regulations? Yes Free Shipping Not Available Next Day Delivery Not Available Shipping Method Call or Go To Shopping Cart, Then Estimate Shipping and Tax for price
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!