500 Litre Bunded Oil Tank
The 500 Litre Steel Bunded Oil tank is designed for the storage and dispensing of oil in compliance with the Oil Storage Regulations 2001. Our tanks are durable and robust making them the obvious choice for commercial, institutional, agricultural and industrial properties where secondary containment features are now compulsory.
- 500 litre capacity
- Small lockable cabinet for easy access to gauge and fill points
- Small bund hatch with stop tap access
- 60mm steel plinths for raising tanks above ground level
- Tanks can be situated on uneven ground without the need for a concrete base
- Clock Gauge (float gauge)
- Optional upgrade for bund alarms
Dimensions & Weight (Approx.)
- 625mm (L) x 1000mm (W) x 1100mm(H)
Fills & Outlets
- 1/2" bottom outlet with stop tap inside bund for connection to domestic heating system
- 2" BSP fill pipe
- Bund vent
- Bund to tank vent
Price is not inclusive of delivery - Please add this item to your shopping basket and enter your delivery postcode to calculate a total delivered cost. Please allow approximately 4-6 working weeks for delivery as these are made to order.
Note - It is the customer's responsibility to arange offloading from the delivery vehicle.
- Additional Information
SKU OILS700 Material Steel Tank Shape Tank Tank Application Oil Storage Dimensions 625mm (L) x 1000mm (W) x 1100mm (H) Weight 500kg Delivery Time 6 - 8 Weeks Meets OFTEC Regulations? Yes Volume 500 litres Free Shipping Not Available Next Day Delivery Not Available Shipping Method Customer to arrange offloading - Estimate shipping in shopping cart
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!