6 x IBC Dual Purpose Storage Unit
- Store 6 IBC's or 24 drums
- Padlockable Sliding Doors
The Dual Purpose 6 x IBC Store is designed to comply with the Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) Regulations and the Environment Agency's Pollution Prevention Guidelines PPG26. Manufactured and engineered from mild grade steel, the IBC stores are robust, sturdy, and able to withstand harsh external conditions.
Dual Purpose Storage Unit
These units are designed to store either 6 x IBC's or 24 x 205 litre drums.
For the storage of loose drums or containers - galvanised grid flooring / shelving will be required.
- Suitable for the storage of palletised IBCs or Drums
- Welded for added strength
- Has a leak proof sump encompassing the entire base area to a depth of 220mm to catch spilt liquids
- Constructed from 2mm profiled mild steel sheet over 100mm x 50mm x 3mm RHS (Rectangular Hollow Sections) and Pressed Ribs
- Lockable doors
- 5 x Fixed steel support bars on both levels running the length of the store
- High and low level vents
- Base of store is located on plinths to eliminate ground contact and improve air circulation
- Painted with undercoat and overcoat to a minimum thickness of 100 microns for protection against corrosion
- Removable galvanised grid flooring and shelving
- Fire rated insulation
- Temperature control
- Fire detection
- Push back loading system
- Lockable sliding / Roller shutter doors
Dimensions & Sump Capacity
- 4.5m (L) x 1.65 (D) x 3.2m (H)
- 1500 Litres
Need Help & Advice?
If you have any questions or require any advice, please do not hesitate to call our friendly customer service team on 0800 0324280
Please Note: For standard delivery it is the customers responsibility to arrange for the storage unit to be off loaded from the delivery vehicle. If you require off loading facilities we can arrange delivery on a Hiab lorry for an additional charge.
- Additional Information
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.
Product QuestionsCan you please tell me the height x depth x width of the 6 individual compartments in the 6 x IBC Dual Purpose Storage Unit? A company I work with has bespoke IBCs