660 Litre Wheelie Bin | Red
FREE DELIVERY on this bin!
The 660 Litre Red Wheelie Bin is made to the highest standards conforming to all European specifications (RAL, DIN, CEN). Ideal for the collection and storage of industrial, commercial and household waste, the 660 Litre Wheelie Bin can hold upto 12 full refuse sacks.
It is an ideal waste container for use around the factory, workshop and warehouse and is compatible with most standard lifting mechanisms. It features four 200mm rubber tyred wheels on swivel castors with two centred wheel locks to allow for complete mobility even when full, and ergonomic side handles for ease of handling.
660 LITRE TECHNICAL DETAILS:
1373 (w) x 780 (d) x 1213 (h) mm
- Free Delivery (Approx. 3 working days)
- Reinforced protected hinge arrangement
- Ergonomic side handles
- Excellent central brake system
- Smooth surfaces allow for easier maintenance
- Manufactured from HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
- Resistant to all weather conditions, UV rays and extreme temperatures
- Four 200mm rubber tyres with swivel castors and two central locks
- Conforms to relevant European standards
- Available with a large range of accessories. (Fitted Locks, Paper Slots and Bottle Bank Lids)
**If you have any doubts over which wheelie bin size and/ or colour your council will empty, then please contact your local authority as each one may adopt different policies.
Should you require a different coloured lid* to be fitted to your bin, please state which colour you require in the ‘order comment’ section of the checkout process. *Note – Available colours are as per our range of bins.
- Additional Information
SKU WB660R Colour Red Material Plastic Dimensions 1373 (w) x 780 (d) x 1213 (h) mm Colour Red Size 660 Litre Material HDPE Free Shipping Approximately 3 Working Days Next Day Delivery Yes (£30) Shipping Method Free Delivery (3 working days) Lead Time (working days) 3
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!