Battery Acid Spill Kit (32 litres) is designed for the clean up, containment and neutralisation of acid. Some chemicals are very hazardous and consequently require neutralising, and thus rendering non - hazardous, before any attempt is made to clean up.
- Contains 4x 4kg carton of Acid Neutraliser
- Each 4kg carton will safely neutralise 8 litres of acid (32 litres in total)
- Designed to cope with large acid spills
- Manufactured to BS7959 and ISO 9001:2008 standards
Acid spills can pose a serious safety and health threat as well as being an environmental risk. The properties found in batteries (lead and sulphuric acid) can contribute to fire, worker injuries and ground water and soil contamination. Taking a precautionary measure by keeping a battery acid spill kit on site can help protect employers, employees and the health of the environment.
Benefits of the Battery Acid Spillkit:
- Neutralise spilled battery acid before clean up
- Easy to use safely - Obvious colour change on application indicates effective neutralisation
- Return to work area to workable condition quickly - Decontaminate and clean up in one step
- Reduce hazardous waste - After neutralisation, residues of battery acids are environmentally benign and can be flushed into the foul water system
- Can cope with the largest likely spill of battery acids - A heavy duty battery contains 30 litres of acid. This spill kit is capable of neutralising and absorbing 32 litres of acid
- Additional Information
SKU BATTSK Application Battery Acid Spills Contents Acid Neutralizer (16 x 1kg cartons), 8 sock, 16 pads, Goggles, Gloves, Pan & Brush, Disposal Bags and Ties, Litmus paper, Instructions Dimensions (L) 50cm x (W) 50cm x (H) 50cm Lead Time (working days) 3 Free Shipping Approximately 3 Working Days Next Day Delivery Yes (£30)
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (1 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 02-Nov-2016 Service:
I phoned twice for advice, the first time I was told I'd be emailed a data sheet that never arrived and the second time I was told I'd get a call back and never did. HI there. Please accept my sincerest apologies. I can see that the data sheets have since been forwarded over to you. All the best.
Read more reviews on Feefo
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!