Battereezy HT is an excellent addition to our existing range of Chemical Neutralisers, and in particular, our Battery Acid Spillkits as:
- Both efficiently neutralise battery acids while providing full operator safety
- Neutralised waste is no longer considered hazardous and can be disposed of as general waste
- Battereezy HT is a white granular neutraliser which fizzes on reaction. Neutralisation is verified when the effervescent reaction ceases
- Battery Acid Spillkits neutralisers are coloured powders with an built in indicator system which implements a colour change upon neutralisation
- Battereezy HT is lower in cost than our Battery Acid Spillkit
Benefits of Battereezy HT:
- Supplied in a robust and watertight polyethylene bucket.
- Portable - can be transported on vehicles.
- Simple to dispose of - can be placed in general waste once the acid has been neutralised.
Applications of Battereezy HT:
- All forklift battery recharging stations.
- Power Pack battery recharging.
- Vehicle and lift battery recharging stations.
- Train and railway maintenance.
- Transport vehicles with an electric drive.
The Battereezy HT has many varied applications but it is universal wherever lead batteries for electric vehicles are used.
In the event of a spill don the appropriate PPE to minimise contact with the spilt acid and cover the spill with the only the required amount of Battereezy granules. Once the granules come into contact with the acid it will give off an effervescent reaction whereby at the end of the reaction the compound will appear darker and the neutralisation complete. Once the reaction is complete the granules can be disposed of as general waste and the affected area should be washed with water.
- Additional Information
Application Battery Acid Spills Lead Time (working days) 3 Free Shipping Approximately 3 Working Days Next Day Delivery Yes (£30)
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (1 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 02-Nov-2016 Service:
I phoned twice for advice, the first time I was told I'd be emailed a data sheet that never arrived and the second time I was told I'd get a call back and never did. HI there. Please accept my sincerest apologies. I can see that the data sheets have since been forwarded over to you. All the best.
Read more reviews on Feefo
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!