Battery Acid Spill Kit (16L)
The Battery Acid Spill Kit is designed for the clean up, containment and neutralisation of acid. Some chemicals are very hazardous and consequently require neutralising, and thus rendering non - hazardous, before any attempt is made to clean up.
- Contains 8 x 1kg carton of Acid Neutraliser
- Each 1kg carton will safely neutralise 2 litres of acid (16 litres in total)
- Designed to cope with large acid spills
- Manufactured to BS7959 & ISO 9001:2008 standards
Acid spills can pose a serious safety and health threat as well as being an environmental risk. The properties found in batteries (lead and sulphuric acid) can contribute to fire, worker injuries and ground water and soil contamination. Taking a precautionary measure by keeping a battery acid spill kit on site can help protect employers, employees and the health of the environment.
Benefits of the Battery Acid Spillkit:
- Neutralise spilled battery acid before clean up
- Easy to use safely - Obvious colour change on application indicates effective neutralisation
- Return work area to workable condition quickly - Decontaminate and clean up in one step
- Reduce hazardous waste - After neutralisation, residues of battery acids are environmentally benign and can be flushed into the foul water system
Please note - PPE is no longer supplied in our Spill Kits
- Additional Information
SKU ACID16 Is POA No Application Battery Acid Spills Contents Acid Neutralizer (8 x 1kg), 3 sock, 10 pads, Pan & Brush, Disposal Bags and Ties, Litmus paper Free Shipping Yes Next Day Delivery Available (£30.00) Shipping Method Standard 3 Working Days
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (2 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 23-Oct-2019 Service:
Service rating : Always excellent customer service
Product : Brilliant customer services
Easy to order, prompt delivery. Would use again. Read more reviews on Feefo
Product QuestionsCan you advise if this would be suitable for the clean up of the soot and smoke form a lithium battery fire?
We has a bike battery failure which has covered our garage in potentially corrosive smoke.