Battery Acid Spill Kit (24L)
The Battery Acid Spill Kit is designed for the clean up, containment and neutralisation of acid. Some chemicals are very hazardous and consequently require neutralising, and thus rendering non - hazardous, before any attempt is made to clean up.
- Contains 12 x 1kg carton of Acid Neutraliser
- Each 1kg carton will safely neutralise 2 litres of acid (24 litres in total)
- Designed to cope with large acid spills
- Manufactured to BS7959 & ISO 9001:2008 standards
Acid spills can pose a serious safety and health threat as well as being an environmental risk. The properties found in batteries (lead and sulphuric acid) can contribute to fire, worker injuries and ground water and soil contamination. Taking a precautionary measure by keeping a battery acid spill kit on site can help protect employers, employees and the health of the environment.
Benefits of the Battery Acid Spillkit:
- Neutralise spilled battery acid before clean up
- Easy to use safely - Obvious colour change on application indicates effective neutralisation
- Return work area to workable condition quickly - Decontaminate and clean up in one step
- Reduce hazardous waste - After neutralisation, residues of battery acids are environmentally benign and can be flushed into the foul water system
Please note - PPE is no longer supplied in our Spill Kits
- Additional Information
SKU ACID24 Is POA No Application Battery Acid Spills Contents Acid Neutralizer (4 x 4kg Pack), 8 sock, 16 pads, Pan & Brush, Disposal Bags and Ties, Litmus paper Lead Time (working days) 3
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!