Yellow Shield’s galvanised Chemical & Pesticide Bunded Store is a lockable, multi-purpose walk-in storage unit designed for the safe housing of chemicals, pesticides, oils, and paints for professional users of pesticides. The store should be large enough to adequately hold the peak pesticide requirements of most professional pesticide users without staff having to work in cramped conditions.
The Chemical and Pesticide Bunded Store is manufactured to a BASIS approved design. The side and roof panels are constructed from 3mm corrugated fully galvanised steel for maximum resistance against corrosion and rust and provides a 30 minute fire protection. The store is supplied with a removable, hot-dipped galvanised grid mesh floor that fits over the fully seam welded and leak tested sump floor. The store is also fitted with galvanised steel legs which lift the base clear of the ground thus allowing forklift access to enable easy movement of the store around site.
- Manufactured to a BASIS approved design
- Available with free delivery
- Compliant with all current regulations regarding sump capacities, including the Oil Storage Regulations 2001 and exceeds current EPA guidelines
- No maintenance required, 100% fully galvanised 3mm steel construction for maximum corrosion resistance
- Can be moved by forklift
- Supplied as a pre-assembled store NOTE: Fork extensions may be required for offloading to achieve a minimum fork length of 1.5m
- Shelving units are available at an additional cost - Up to 2 sides may be shelved, each side accomodating up to 2 bays (each 900mm bay = 5 shelves)
- Roof-fixed crane lifting points allow for easy relocation
- 1,000 Litre sump capacity
- Can store up to 550 litres of pesticides
- Lockable doors - Open Dimensions 192cm (W) x 190cm (H)
- Leak test certificate
The Economy Bunded Store is not suitable for the storage of corrosive acids or methyl bromide. It is designed for the storage of pesticides by end users. Please contact us for details on compatibility.
- Additional Information
Material Galvanised Steel Weight Approx 1000 kg (with no shelving) Dimensions 3.15m (L) x 2.25m (W) x 2.45m (H) Free Shipping Approximately 15 Working Days - Customer to offload from delivery vehicle Next Day Delivery Not Available
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!