Chemical Spill Training Programme provides
- The know-How, Confidence and Ability required to safely manage a modest spill involving a known substance
- An awareness of the potential risks associated with liquid spills
- Ideas and actions that could be adopted to help mitigate spillages
- An understanding of the safe and effective use of spill control resources
- Techniques to recover or limit the escape of spilt liquids into the environment
Course Topic's Include
- Legislation and penalties
- Environmental and Health and Safety Threats and Impacts from Spillages
- Storage, Handling and Transportation of Liquids around site
- Sorbent Products, Formats, Types and Uses
- Key Elements of Spillage Response
- Practical Spill Simulation Exercise
- Spill Analysis Debrief
- Delegate Qualifying Test (optional)
A Spill Awareness, Prevention and Control Video is also used to support the programme.
Training takes place at the clients site. Each is designed to take up to a maximum of 12 delegates and lasts for approximately 2.5 - 3 hours.
Free Spill Hazard Site Assessment
Training is preceded by a free spill hazard site assessment. This provides us with the opportunity to:
- familiarise us with the main function, purpose and layout of your site
- Relevant activities
- Typical Liquid Types and Volumes
- Current Level of Preparedness to deal with a Spillage
- Compliance with Current Spill Related Regulation and Delegation
A written report follows our visit and where necessary, will include recommendations and suggestions for practical, sensible improvements.
- Additional Information
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!