Many products now carry free delivery to the UK mainland. Other items will be shipped at our standard rates, which can be calculated by entering your full postcode into our "Estimate Shipping and Tax" feature in the checkout. Exclusions include, but are not limited to: Absorbent Granules, Bunded Tanks and Bunded Stores.
We welcome offshore orders, if you cannot find your shipping rate please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Orders are despatched Monday - Friday (excluding bank holidays)
- Deliveries are made Monday - Friday (excluding bank holidays)
- Items may be stacked or packaged together to reduce handling and minimise shipping costs
- Small surcharges may be applied to certain postcodes in the UK. Please enter your full postcode in to the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" feature in the shopping basket to calculate the full delivery costs.
- Next working day delivery is available on many products at an additional cost of £30.00 + VAT. Please enter your full postcode in to the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" feature in the shopping basket to check if this feature is available.
- Orders must be placed before 12:30pm for next working day delivery. Orders placed after this time will be processed the following working day.
- Please call us on 0800 0324280 if you require next working day delivery on absorbent granules.
- If you are unavailable to accept delivery on the day of delivery, it is our courier's policy to leave the item(s) in a safe location. A photograph will be taken of where the delivery has been left which serves as proof of delivery.
- Your telephone number may be printed on the delivery note and passed on to our courier in the event that they need to contact you regarding your delivery however, it will NOT be passed to any other companies that are not related to your order.
- It is our courier's policy to deliver to point of access only therefore we cannot guarantee that the driver will move item(s) to a specific location on the customer's behalf. This includes delveries to flats or apartment blocks where the driver is only insured to deliver to the door of the building and therefore not obliged to carry deliveries up flights of stairs or lifts. to For goods that arrive palletised, It is the customer's responsibility to unwrap and remove the goods from the pallet.
Our standard delivery service is 3 working days from receipt of cleared funds (unless otherwise stated on the product page).
Next Working Day Delivery:
Many items are available for next working day delivery at an additional cost. These orders must be placed before 12:30pm. Orders placed after this time will be processed the following working day.
Please Note: Delivery lead times are valid from the date on which your payment is received. Orders are despatched Monday - Friday.
All discrepancies must be notified to Yellow Shield Ltd within 48 hours of delivery. Yellow Shield Limited accepts no liability for claims notified after this time nor for any products that have been signed for 'in good condition'. If you are unable to inspect the goods at the time of delivery then please sign the delivery note as 'unchecked' otherwise it will be assumed that the goods have been received in good condition.
Upon the report of the damaged goods we will arrange for a courier to collect them at the earliest opportunity. On accasion, we may require photographic evidence of the damaged goods before initiating the collection.
Once the goods have been returned to us and we have conducted a visual inspection of the damage to our satisfaction, we will then arrange for the re-delivery of the order at the earliest possible date, completely free of charge. Alternatively, you may prefer to receive a refund.
If you wish to return an item to us that is undamaged, please refer to the United Kingdom's Distance Selling regulations below.
United Kingdom's Distance Selling regulations:
Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any of these items within a period of 7 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered. This applies to all of our new products. However, we regret that we cannot accept returns of pre-owned or clearance products if the goods have already been despatched. Our Sales Advisors will guide you through our Returns Policy and provide you with a printable personalised return label. To cancel this contract, please pack the relevant item securely, attach your personalised return label and send it to us with the delivery slip so that we receive it within 7 working days after the day of the date that the item was delivered to you. For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty. If we do not receive the item back from you with the delivery slip, we may arrange for collection of the item from your residence at your cost. If you are unable to arrange your own return transport we will be happy to organise this for you using our own courier however a carriage charge will apply. You should be aware that, once we begin the delivery process, you will not be able to cancel any contract you have with us for services carried out by us (e.g. fitting wheelie bin lid locks, paperslots etc). As soon as your items are received in to our stores, we will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that item.