** Please Note: Due to high demand for this product, Next Day Delivery may not be available. Please call 0800 0324280 to enquire **
Ideal to help prevent the spread of infectious diseases such as Bird Flu and Foot & Mouth.
Disinfectant twin track HGV mats were used extensively in 2001 and 2007 against the foot and mouth outbreak. They have been specifically designed to disinfect the tyres of heavy goods vehicles and tractors. The traffic mats are extremely hardwearing are can withstand 50 or more heavy goods vehicles per day.
Note - For optimum performance it is imperative that the mats are fixed down securely to a firm, solid flooring using the fixings provided.
- 2 twin track mats per pack
- Length - 3.5 metres
- Manufactured from super absorbent matting
- Hardwearing cover encased in PVC coated polyester envelope
- Fixings provided
Effective & Economical
- Evidence of reduced bacterial counts prove the effectiveness of dispensing disinfectants into treads of tyres
- Replenish disinfectant as necessary
- No wastage of disinfectant
- Laid on concrete or tarmac
- Easy fix bolts provided
Dimensions & Sorbency
- 1m x 3.5m - 50 Litres sorbency
- Additional Information
SKU DTTTM1 Colour Yellow and Grey Dimensions Up to 6m Free Shipping Approximately 7-10 working days Next Day Delivery Yes (£30)
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!