Blue nitrile gloves manufactured and inspected in accordance with European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and European standards EN420,EN388 and EN374. Designed for procedures requiring a strong, high quality, dependable latex free alternative. All the gloves are visually inspected for holes and minor defects tested to AQL 4.0.
- Powder Free - reduces potential dust contamination
- Textured – improving grip
- Food safe – suitable for handling all food products
- Low in Residual chemicals - reduces the risk of contact dermatitis associated with these chemicals
- Chemical Resistant - great resistance to a wide range of chemicals
- Blue Glove – offering traceability for the food industry and distinction from latex
- Breaded Cuff – for added strength and easier donning
- Tear Resistant – improved resistance to tearing compared to latex or pvc, producing greater durability
- Available in 3 sizes
- Additional Information
Material Acrylonitrile Butadiene Synthetic Rubber Colour Blue
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!