Drain Gully Socks
Bioactive Gully Sock
The Bioactive Gully Sock reduces separator cleaning requirements drastically by digesting up to 2kg of oil every week. The product floats within the separator chambers absorbing and digesting free oils.
- Each tube can digest up to 2kg of oil per week for up to 6 months.
- Oil is digested by the specific bacteria at a rate of approx. 2kg per week.
- The digestion oxidises the oil into carbon dioxide and water.
- The sock can remain active for between 6 and 8 months. That's potentially 64kg of oil digested per sock.
In order to reduce oil discharges, it is recommended that one tube is placed in the second chamber and two tubes in the third chamber. This formation would facilitate the absorption (and digestion) of up to 6kg of oil per week.
Regular Drain Gully Sock
- Targets oils, oil hydrocarbons & normal derivatives.
- Highly absorbent, absorbs up to 20 times its own weight in most oils.
- Floats even when fully saturated. Non-toxic, non-reactive, inert. Easy to deploy and collect.
- Lightweight, clean and efficient.
- Reduces clean-up costs. Pro-active and pre-emptive approach to environmental protection.
- Additional Information
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!