The Economy Long Chemical Sock is a 3 metre sock that is designed to effectively contain and absorb large spills of most aggressive and non-aggressive chemicals at an absorbency rate of 9 litres per sock. The sock can be shaped to create an absorbent barrier that is ideal for strategic placement around drum bases, machine bases, ledges or any areas that have a high propensity for leaks and drips.
A stitched spun bounded outer provides greater material strength and enables the sock to better retain already absorbed liquid. The Economy Long Chemical Sock is an ideal method for absorbing and containing liquids in laboratories and factories.
- Ideal for absorbing most aggressive and non-aggressive chemicals
- Can be used to create an absorbent barrier
- Ideal for use in laboratories and factories
- Ideal for strategic placement around drum and machine bases
- Manufactured with a stitched spun bonded outer
- Dimensions: 3000mm x 75mm
- Quantity: 8
- Absorbency per sock: 9 litres
- Pack absorbency: 72 litres
- Additional Information
SKU CESL8 Application Chemical Spills Absorbency (per sock) 9 - 10L Grade Economy Pack Size 8 Dimensions 3000mm x 75mm Free Shipping Yes Next Day Delivery Available (£30.00) Shipping Method Free Shipping (3 working days)
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!