The Economy Lightweight Oil Pad is specifically designed to be hydrophobic, so it will only absorb hydrocarbons (oil and fuels) whilst repelling water and will float on water even when fully saturated.
The pad is constructed using open melt blown polypropylene fibres that give the pad a higher loft and create a greater surface area for increased absorbency and liquid retention. The layers in the pad are bonded together so that the pad retains its strength even when wet.
Our oil pads are ideal for use on lakes, rivers, harbours or at sea.
- Open melt blown construction for increased liquid retention and higher loft
- Bonded layers increase strength and maintain pads shape even when wet
- Suitable for outdoor use in the selective recovery of oil from water
- Will float on water even when fully saturated
- Absorbs 0.5 litres per pad
- Dimensions: 380mm x 500mm
- Available in boxes of 100
- Additional Information
SKU OELP100 Application Oil Spills Absorbency (per pad) 0.5L Grade Economy Absorbency Weight Lightweight Material Meltblown Pack Size 100 Dimensions 500mm x 380mm Colour White Free Shipping Yes Next Day Delivery Available (£30.00) Shipping Method Free Shipping
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!