The Heavy Duty nitrile gloves have an interior cotton flock-lining manufactured and inspected in accordance with the European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC. These gloves provide strong resistance and protection against most solvents including petroleum and animal fats used in heavy duty industrial applications. All gloves are visually inspected for holes and minor defects. Random examples are filled with 1000 mls of water and examined for leaks. Tested to AQL 4.0.
- Long Cuff - For better arm protection
- Nitrile - tougher material than rubber offering no risk of hypersensitivity to latex. All fingers, thumbs and palms are textured for a better grip
- Textured - Palm, fingers and nails for a better grip
- 100% flock-lined - Offers a better comfort and absorbs perspiration
- Chemical handling
- Heavy duty applications
- Assembly lines Construction
- Petroleum Automotive
- Food processing
- Additional Information
Material Acrylonitrile Butadiene Synthetic Rubber Colour Green
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!