The 1,235 Litre Plastic Oil Storage Tanks (Horizontal) is used to store heating oil, diesel, kerosene and some chemicals. The bunded tanks provide cost effective solutions to domestic, commercial and agricultural storage and dispensing requirements.
- 10 year guarantee
- All bunded tanks contain 110% of the inner tank volume.
- OFTEC certified and comply with the latest Environment Agency regulations.
- Manufactured from high grade polyethylene
- Supplied with moulded-in fittings and o-ring seals for unsurpassed protection against leaks
- Corrosion resistant, have high impact strength and the latest UV stabilisation packages
- Watchman Sonic Gauge
- Overfill prevention
- Filter & Shut off valve
- 2" Fill Pipe, 1" Outlet, 5" Inspection
- 18" Manhole Lid
- Strong, sturdy Re-inforced construction
- Ideal for large scale storage and height restricted area's
- High impact strength
The new Environment Agency regulations affect all industrial, commercial and industrial sites that are storing more than 200 litres of oil above ground. The regulations require that all tanks are bunded. Our range of bunded tanks offers a cost effective way of complying with the regulations.
- Additional Information
SKU DSOILH2 Material Plastic Tank Shape Horizontal Tank Application Oil Storage Dimensions 1970mm x 1260mm x 1280mm Weight 135 kg Delivery Time 7 - 10 Working Days Meets OFTEC Regulations? Yes Free Shipping To England & Wales - Customer to offload from delivery vehicle Next Day Delivery Not Available
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!