For Deployment in Rivers and Harbours to Contain Oil Spills and Debris
Our Marine Booms are suitable for the absorption of hydrocarbons in water, including fuel, oil, hydraulic oil, diesel, motor oil and kerosene. Our large booms can absorb up to 300 litres per boom while our standard size booms draw in 180 litres.
- Contains floating oil and debris
- Prevent leakage by overlapping lengths of 3 metres each with clips and rings
- Easy handling and retrieval with rope
- Polypropylene filler will not shed
- Absorbent polypropylene contents
- Sock and net containment
- Clips and rings for simple joining of the booms
- Inland rivers, canals, marinas, construction sites
- Often used for containing construction site run-off
- Can be used on hard surfaces
- Additional Information
Pack Size 4 Colour White
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!