Catches Oil Drips While Allowing Rainwater to Filter Through
The Plant Nappy™ has been developed for practical spill control for plant and machinery on site. The design allows drips of oil or fuel to be caught in the base and rainfall to escape through the side walls as pure clean water.
High Absorbency Rates of Oil
The base of the mat is a non-permeable fabric laminated with an oil absorbent pad that absorbs and retains the oil. This oil absorbent liner is then protected by a permeable top fabric to allow free passage of contaminants. The Plant Nappy can be used alone or with Liners to prolong the life of the Nappy.
Convenient and Cost Effective
The side walls are constructed with the same permeable material with a filter fabric that allows the free passage of water, but not oil. Therefore it will only discharge clean water and solves the problem of having to continuously empty a conventional drip tray in heavy or uncommon rainfall.
The side walls also have incorporated into their design a self-supporting recovery structure that allows vehicles to drive over it without damaging the structure of the Plant Nappy.
The plant nappy is available in three different sizes.
- Small: 0.5m x 0.69m | Absorbency 2.25L
- Medium: 1m x 0.69m | Absorbency 4.5L
- Large: 2m x 1.37m | Absorbency 18L
The Plant Nappy is:
- Super Absorbent - Contains and absorbs oil and fuel spills.
- Self Draining - Filters and drains rainwater discharging clean water only.
- Mobile - Lightweight and portable.
- Hardwearing - Robust construction and impermeable base.
Plant Nappy Construction™
- Base material is olefin fabric coated with olefin resin
- Cover material is vinyl coated polyester mesh
- Absorbent material is melt blown polypropylene
- Additional Information
Lead Time (working days) 3 Material Blue & Yellow Free Shipping Approximately 3 Working Days Next Day Delivery Yes (£30)
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Sheryl Norris on 22 Jun 2018 08:42:00As standard, the walls are fabricated for Hydrophilic material, this allows water to pass through. The base is Hydrophobic as this ensures that only hydrocarbons are absorbed, and water repelled. We could have the liners made from Hydrophilic material instead, please contact the Sales Department directly to discuss, [email protected]Answer by: Admin (Admin) on 22 Jun 2018 10:38:00