The Premium Mediumweight Oil Pad is specifically designed to be hydrophobic, so it will only absorb hydrocarbons (oil and fuels) whilst repelling water and will float on water even when fully saturated.
The pad is constructed using open melt blown polypropylene fibres that give the pad a higher loft and create a greater surface area for increased absorbency and liquid retention. The layers in the pad are bonded together so that the pad retains its strength even when wet.
Our oil pads are ideal for use on lakes, rivers, harbours or at sea.
- Single spun bonded cover sheet enhances strength and reduces linting
- Bonded layers increase strength and maintain pads shape even when wet
- Suitable for outdoor use in the selective recovery of oil from water
- Will float on water even when fully saturated
- Absorbs 1 litre per pad
- Dimensions: 500mm x 400mm
- Available in boxes of 100
- Additional Information
SKU OPHP100 Application Oil Spills Absorbency (per pad) 1L Grade Premium Absorbency Weight Mediumweight Material Meltblown Pack Size 100 Dimensions 500mm x 400mm Free Shipping Yes Next Day Delivery Available (£30.00) Shipping Method Free Shipping (3 working days)
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (2 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 22-Jan-2017 Service:
Would recommend company and would buy again, shipping costs could be reviewed as they appeared on the high side for the product shipped. Read more reviews on Feefo
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!