The Premium Heavyweight Non-Linting Oil Roll is specifically designed to be hydrophobic, so it will only absorb hydrocarbons (oil and fuels) whilst repelling water. It will even float on water when fully saturated making it ideal for external use on ponds, lakes, rivers and at sea.
The Premium Heavyweight Non-Linting Oil Roll features tear resistant spun bonded cover sheets on both sides to completely eradicate the effect of linting for environments that need to remain pristine and free of airborne particulars, such as clean rooms in the electronics, pharmaceutical and automotive industry. The cover sheet enhances the rolls strength and enables it to be used as a wipe on delicate machinery.
A dimpled design on the rolls surface quickens the wicking process for accelerated absorbency and convenient perforations mean you only ever use the required amount.
- Spun bonded cover sheet on both sides eradicates linting
- Spun bonded cover sheet enhances strength
- Suitable for use as a wipe on delicate machinery and moving parts
- Dimpled surface for accelerated absorbency
- Perforated for greater utility
- Suitable for outdoor use in the selective recovery of oil from water
- Will float on water even when fully saturated
- Absorbs 90 litres per roll
- Dimensions: 43m x 50cm
- Additional Information
SKU OPHNR2 Application Oil Spills Absorbency (per roll) 51L - 100L Grade Premium Absorbency Weight Heavyweight Material Spunbond Pack Size 1 Dimensions 43m x 50cm Colour White Free Shipping Yes Next Day Delivery Available (£30.00) Shipping Method Free Shipping (3 working days)
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!