35,000 Litre Steel Bunded Waste Oil Tank is designed for the safe storage of waste oil and other industrial fluids in accordance with the Oil Storage Regulations. Our tanks are precision engineered to be durable and safe and are manufactured to BS 799-5 by an OFTEC registered member and in accordance with ISO 9001:2000. The bunded waste oil tank allows for 110% bund capacity and is ideally suited for the food processing, vehicle servicing and engineering industries. A safe, strong and secure bunded tank.
Need Help & Advice?
If you have any questions or require any advice and help with your bunded oil tank, please do not hesitate to call our friendly customer service team on (0845) 450 0556
- For the storage of waste engine oil, bulk waste oil, cooking oil, coolants, lubricants and other industrial fluids.
- All steel fabrication with 110% bund capacity
- Bulk storage of waste oil
- Guaranteed for 10 years
- Suitable for storage of anti-freeze
- Lockable windproof cabinet
- Lifting eyes for ease of mobility (empty transportation)
- Clock Gauge (Hydrostatic gauge)
- 22" Square manhole cover
- 7100mm (L) x 2600mm (W) x 2200mm(H)
- 2” BSP fill point and 34cm² drain inlet (also acts as a vent)
- 2” BSP suction point for removing spent oils at top of tank
- ½" outlet at bottom rear of tank with lockable stop valve
Dimensions & Weight (Approx.)
Fills & Outlets
Price is not inclusive of delivery - please add this item to your shopping basket and select your delivery postcode to calculate a total delivered cost. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of the 35,000 Litre bunded waste oil tank. Alternatively please call our customer service team.
- Additional Information
SKU SWOT35000 Material Steel Tank Shape Tank Tank Application Waste Oil Storage Delivery Time 8 - 10 Weeks Meets OFTEC Regulations? Yes Free Shipping Not Available Next Day Delivery Not Available Shipping Method Call or Go To Shopping Cart, Then Estimate Shipping and Tax for price
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!