The 2,455 Litre Plastic Bunded Waste Oil Tanks (Vertical) are used for the safe storage of waste oil meeting all legal requirements and legislation. The top of the tank is fully securable via a key operated lock and is available in a black finish. Ideally suited for the food processing, vehicle servicing and engineering industries.
- 10 year guarantee
- All bunded tanks contain 110% of the inner tank volume.
- OFTEC certified and comply with the latest Environment Agency regulations.
- Manufactured from high grade polyethylene
- Supplied with moulded-in fittings and o-ring seals for unsurpassed protection against leaks
- Corrosion resistant, have high impact strength and the latest UV stabilisation packages
- Fully securable with key operated lock
- Easy access lid and tundish
- Ideal for smaller spaces
- Smaller footprint
- Smooth rounded surface
- 2455 Litres (540 gallons)
The new Environment Agency regulations affect all industrial, commercial and industrial sites that are storing more than 200 litres of oil above ground. The regulations require that all tanks are bunded. Our range of bunded tanks offer a cost effective solution for complying with the regulations.
- Additional Information
Material Plastic Tank Shape Vertical Dimensions 1700mm (w) x 1810mm (h) Weight 162kg Delivery Time 7-10 Working Days Meets OFTEC Regulations? Yes Volume 2455 litres Free Shipping To England & Wales - Customer to offload from delivery vehicle Next Day Delivery Not Available
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!