The Mercury Spill Kit is designed to contain and clean any hazardous mercury spills. Mercury is an extremely dangerous element and the vapours in particular, when inhaled can affect the human nervous system if not disposed of properly. Our mercury spill kits are specially designed to contain all the necessary equipment to clean, contain and dispose of a mercury spill.
- Minimise the highly toxic effect of mercury
- Suppress emissions of mercury vapour through transforming liquid mercury into solid amalgam (Mercury Immobiliser VYTAC MIS)
- Provide protection against mercury vapours through binding liquid mercury and absorbing mercury vapours from the air (Mercury Vapour Suppressant VYTAC MVS)
- Personal protection equipment and disposal provision
- Designed to contain and clean spills of up to 40ml
- Manufactured to BS7959 and ISO 9001:2008 standards
- Additional Information
SKU MERC4 Application Mercury Spills Contents Carrying case, Mercury Immobiliser (Vytac MIS 750 gm), Mercury Vapour Suppressant (Vytac MVS 180 gm), Spray bottle, Clean Up : pan and brush, Personal protection equipment, Tyvek boot covers, Disposal bag and tie, Instructions Dimensions (L) 39cm x (W) 23cm x (H) 16cm Free Shipping Yes Next Day Delivery Available (£30.00) Shipping Method Standard 3 Working Days
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (1 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 20-Dec-2016 Service:
Really good kit, impressed Read more reviews on Feefo
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!