- Ideal for tight spaces where buckets won't fit
- Avoids lasting damage to flooring and sills
- Liquid turns in to gel - no drips or cross contamination
- Maintains clean & dry working conditions
The Osmo Thirsty Pad has been designed to capture leaking water in both personal and commercial properties. Made in the UK from OSMO's Super Absorbent Polymers, the liquid turns in to gel which eliminates drips from the pad. Convenient to store and easy to position, the Thirsy Pad can be used is small areas where space is an issue and can be left in position as a preventative measure.
- Manufactured from a minimum of 50% reclaimed materials
- For absorbing water leaks during minor plumbing repairs
- Can be left in place to absorb slow leaks over time
- Use multiple pads for larger leaks
Pack Quantity 20 Absorbency per pad 1 Litre Dimensions 200mm x 200mm
- Bathrooms and kitchens
- Washing machines
- Additional Information
Is POA No Grade Premium Colour Yellow & Black Free Shipping Yes Next Day Delivery Available (£30.00) Shipping Method Standard 3 Working Days
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (1 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 02-Feb-2021 Service:
Service rating : Prompt, fast response.
Product : Does what it says, absorbs the water.
Read more reviews on Feefo
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Mrs J.Newton on 24 Apr 2020 11:23:00Hi
These are not designed to be dried out & reused however, during testing, we have found that if left in a dry warm pace for a long enough period of time, these do dry out sufficiently to be used again. Please note, however, the sorbency is not likely to be as great as it was in the first instance.
Many thanksAnswer by: Admin (Admin) on 24 Apr 2020 11:28:00